The Commercial Real Estate Financing Options for Your Business Endeavors
When it comes to the needs of our clients, Pearl Financing does not cut any corners. We realize that each of our unique clients has unique needs, and we have the options that will handle every one of those needs. Whether those clients have individual borrowing needs, properties that are owner-occupied, or are looking for borrower investments, our loan officers will ensure that they are able to find what they need. With a sincere and complete look at your personal situation, our professionals will come up with a plan of action involving commercial real estate financing that will help you get to where you need to be. The following are the programs that we offer:
- SBA – Our SBA loans include 7a and 504 loans. They come with competitive rates and 25 year fixed terms.
- International – International financing is often a must with Pearl Financing when our clients are going to purchase real estate overseas. The international market can get messy, but our professionals will ensure that all of your financial needs are met.
- HUD – HUD financing, in addition to FHA financing, is for clients looking to build brand new, refinance, or acquire a building. Buildings included are medical facilities, multi-family units, specialty care facilities, and more.
- Equity – Equity and mezzanine financing options are tailor-made by the professionals who take the time to understand your specific situation.
- Conventional – A conventional loan is the perfect solution for construction financing, and can often be transferred to a permanent loan once the building has been completed.
- CMBS – CMBS, or Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, is for flagged hotels and other commercial real estate. Loan amounts can get up to fifty million dollars, and the loan itself is pooled, put in a trust, and sold to investors.
There’s no reason to wait. If you are looking for the best financing options for your commercial real estate endeavors, turn to Pearl Financing to get started today.